I’ve been in an unusually negative head space lately and have been being really critical of myself. Not sure who needs to hear this, but here are some things I’ve been trying and it’s working all right.
1. Eat: Skipping meals and being hungry = low vibes.
2. Gratitude: I wrote down on my phone three things that I was lucky to have.
3. Positive affirmations: look in the mirror and say something good about yourself. My favorites are, “I am not missing anything. I am whole. I am fulfilled. I love ______.”
4. Generosity: Leave a larger tip than normal or go out of your way to help someone.
5. Don’t spend too much time on negative thoughts. Feed negativity with time, and it’ll have babies in your brain.
6. Consume content that makes you feel good: Kink by Kwon is 🔥
7. Surround yourself with beauty: Buy some art.
8. Go outside. Preferably somewhere with lots of trees.
This could be you! Book a boudoir photo session at Nicci Marie’s Indianapolis studio and let me help you fall in love with yourself!